Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Aftermath

Sooo Saturday night I was in Hollywood with my lovely new "Ninety nine Wedges by Jeffrey Campbell"



Jeffrey Campbell Wedges

Just U.S.A. black jeans

Guess purse

Urban Outfitters Leather Jacket

Plain H&M Shirt



And well... I guess my ankle bone is sticking out a lot (I know, gross) and well, I got really hurt!

YES, that is blood!

I still love them thought! And I'm going to keep wearing them but with some sort of Band-Aid or something, maybe tights...

1 comment:

  1. hahaha thats the cost hahaha thats the cost of looking good! I really like the shoes and even more how you combine them with the skinny jeans, it let the shoes be the main attraction. But what I really like about this post is that you made it personal and let us know what it was to be on your shoes :P

    ReplyDelete