Thursday, February 24, 2011

Forever 21

Sooo this is something that has been bothering me for quite a long time... and it is the ability of Forever 21 to copy EVERYONE ELSE. I really hate this... this is so not OK... I am a Fashion Design student and I would not want to have a brand or anyone else copying every single detail! I mean, INSPIRATION, is one thing, COPY is another... this is just despicable and I am refusing to buy ANY SINGLE THING IN THAT STORE...



This is the Forever 21 Vs. Trovata
(The ones in the top are the copies from Forever 21) The quality is obviously cheaper and the colors look duller.

PRETTY BAD HUH? PLEASE STOP SHOPPING THERE! SUPPORT THE REAL DESIGNERS THERE ARE MANY OTHER STORES THAT DO NOT COPY THINGS LIKE THESE AND ARE AS CHEAP AS FOREVER 21

Sincerely,
J.

1 comment:

  1. you should totally change the font, its really hard to read

    ReplyDelete